The industry's first ever e-commerce chat-bot inventory dashboard
- To satisfy this goal, we designed a tool that enables retailers to import their inventory to the dashboard and assign or “tag” each product with contextual language.
- Our design also prioritizes visibility of sales metrics and inventory status while seamlessly incorporating the chatbot data.
- Retailers use dashboards to upload items and manage their inventory and track sales.
- Chatbot builders offer dashboard systems to track bot statistics.
- Retailers want to scale their businesses without compromising excellent customer service.
- Combining the two platforms is the most efficient way of reaching out to retailers.
- The chatbot profile needs to be customizable.
- Chatbot analytics helps retailers better communicate suggestions to their customers.
Our value proposition:
Retailers are able to easily upload their inventory and customize product descriptions for chatbot conversations directly on their dashboards.
- The chatbot pulls information from the retailer’s inventory and uses keywords from the items descriptions to help customers find items for purchase.
- The retailer can view popular keywords that customers are using when searching for certain types of products.
- For example, if customers are frequently asking for “trendy” or “casual” or “weekend” when interacting with the chatbot, these words will show up in the chatbot keywords with a number indicating how many times that specific word has been searched when shopping.
- The retailer would use the “chatbot keywords” widget on the products page to indicate which of the products would fit that description